These are my top 5 snacks at Disney World. I based the list off of taste! The bonus is that all were included as a snack in the dining plan.
1. Gaston’s Cinnamon Roll at Magic Kingdom
2. Any bakery treat from Big Top Souvenirs from the Storybook Circus in the New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom
3. Aloha Isle Dole Whip at Magic Kingdom
4. Ice cream cookie sandwich at All-Star Movies World Premier Food Court (also available at Sleepy Hollow and Plaza Ice Cream Parlor)
5. Chocolate covered frozen banana at Magic Kingdom (and the other parks as well)
It took me a few days of trial and error, but I finally found the answer of how to utilize snack credits! As soon as we got to Magic Kingdom, we made our way to the back of the park to the new Fantasyland area and went to Gaston’s Tavern for breakfast. I went in to order while Derek and the kids snagged a table outside by the fountain. I ordered 2 LeFou’s Brew in a regular cup, fresh fruit, and a warm cinnamon roll. The menu price of the LeFou’s Brew was $4.49, but I used snack credits for those and the price of the cinnamon roll was $3.99, which I also used a snack credit for. The drink is a frozen apple juice slushy with a fruity foam on top. It was a pretty big cup and if I had it to do over, I would have ordered just one. Because it was icy, it lasted through all 5 of us for breakfast. Even though the cinnamon roll was big, I would have ordered two. It was so good. We all devoured it. It was warm and gooey and yummy!
While we ate, we looked at the Magic Kingdom map and came up with our plan of attack. The kids enjoyed the breakfast and eating outside by the fountain was nice.